The Showdown of Plankton & The Shadow was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was to delete.
This article seems to be fictitious, especially that I googled it and nothing came up but some video and/or PC game with a similar situation, but only with The Fairly OddParents characters as the heroes. It also seems fictitious in that it is said to be released on all three of these stations: Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and The Disney Channel, and in addition, it says that characters from all three of these stations unite. Marcus2 20:00, 21 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete unless verified, though that seems unlikely. This reminds me of an article a few months ago about a fictitious cartoon that united dozens of characters from several media empires. Anyone remember the name? Hope this isn't the same guy... [[User:Meelar|Meelar (talk)]] 20:42, Nov 21, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: If it can be verified, it can stay, but I very much doubt that's going to happen. Reminds me more of the Angry Dog Late Night show. Geogre 20:46, 21 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete - implausible cartoon, probable hoax. -- Cyrius|✎ 03:50, 22 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: If there actually was such a production I'd have heard about it from other sources. knoodelhed 04:12, 22 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Speedy delete. It's complete nonsense. David Johnson 17:44, 22 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Speedy delete. Kiddie-wiki nonsense. Why can't we get some more imaginative kids who want to contribute real articles? - Lucky 6.9 00:47, 24 Nov 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.